Executive Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer (5- Month Contract)
Basic Salary: Negotiable
Ref. No: BCMDA-VAC-002-20
- Tertiary Qualification in Office Administration or Public Administration.
- Strategic capability, problem solving, people management, communication skills & analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate hands on experience in Office Administration
- Must have good report writing & presentation skills.
- Demonstrate High level of Computer literacy including strong typing capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven track record in similar position preferably in a corporate sector.
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist the CEO with compiling reports, drafting letters by gathering the necessary information and drafting replies for CEO’s signature
- Filter relevant information through to the CEO for further attention and direction and reply by assessing the contents and directing correspondences to the relevant division for attention
- Manage the CEO’s diary.
- Arrange and coordinate all CEO’s Executive Committee Management (EXCO) meetings and take minutes in such meetings and distribute to members within agreed timeframe
- Collation of monthly and quarterly reports of the Office of the CEO
- Prepare and submit accurate requisitions to SCM within timelines set by SCM
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports for BCMDA
- Make all travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO and Board Members
The post is based in East London & any enquiries regarding the content of above post can be directed to Ms Fezeka Momoza on 0640077961
Candidates who are suitably qualified as per the minimum requirements for the posts set out in the advertisement are to submit a copy of their curriculum vitae together with a covering letter, along with the relevant required documentation for a specific post (i.e. certified copies of certificates, diplomas, degrees, identity document, drivers’ license & membership to various regulating bodies. Non-submission of the required supporting documentation may disqualify a candidate.
Fraudulent qualifications & information submitted, will disqualify any candidates with immediate effect. Candidates are cautioned that documentation & information provided is checked with relevant authorities & fraudulent submissions may also lead to criminal charges being laid against persons involved in submission thereof.
Buffalo City Metropolitan Development Agency reserves the right not to fill any position advertised.
Applications can be hand delivered to BCMDA Corporate Services Division, 12 Esplanade, Quigney, East London, 5201 or emailed to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 24 March 2020
Should candidates not be contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date, they may regard their applications as having been unsuccessful.
EXECUTIVE MANAGER: CORPORATE SERVICES