Programme Manager: Building & Civil Engineering
Salary Range: R 1 092 798.93 (Total Cost to Company)
Ref. No: BCMDA-VAC-001-21
- NQF 7 qualification in Built Environment, i.e., Civil Engineering Construction or Project Management.
- Post-graduate qualification in Project Management and Property Management will be added an advantage.
- Professional Registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA), and the South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) and other relevant bodies.
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experiences in the implementation of Physical Infrastructure Development Projects, Property and Facilities Management
- Financial Management, Strategic Capability, Problem Solving, People Management and Communication skills & Analytical Skills.
- Must have good Report Writing & Presentation Skills.
- Advanced computer literacy (Especially PowerPoint & Excel)
Key Performance Areas:
- Providing strategic direction and leadership to the Development Facilitation division and the Agency and ensuring focus on strategic imperatives.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of processes, procedures and norms and standards.
- Developing and monitoring the implementation of planning policies, procedures, and guidelines for all Agency projects
- Ensure provision of a proper quality assurance exercise for all Agency projects both prior to and during the actual implementation.
- Ensure proper engagement of all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Developing and monitoring the implementation of relevant implementation policies and guidelines for all Agency projects
- Engaging with the relevant local, provincial, and national departments and organization to pursue this mandate.
- Engaging in a marketing exercise for Buffalo City in partnership with key stakeholders.
The post is based in East London and any enquiries regarding the content of above post can be directed to Ms Fezeka Momoza on 043 -4922101
Candidates who are suitably qualified as per the minimum requirements for the posts set out in the advertisement are to submit a copy of their curriculum vitae together with a covering letter, along with the relevant required documentation for a specific post (i.e. certified copies of certificates, diplomas, degrees, identity document, drivers’ license and membership to various regulating bodies. Non-submission of the required supporting documentation may disqualify a candidate.
Fraudulent qualifications and information submitted, will disqualify any candidates with immediate effect. Candidates are cautioned that documentation and information provided is checked with relevant authorities and fraudulent submissions may also lead to criminal charges being laid against persons involved in submission thereof.
Buffalo City Metropolitan Development Agency reserves the right not to fill any or all of the positions advertised.
Applications can be hand delivered to BCMDA Corporate Services Division, 12 Esplanade Road, Quigney, East London, 5201 or emailed to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 16 March 2021
Should candidates not be contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date, they may regard their applications as having been unsuccessful.