Project Manager: Tourism & Investment Promotion
Salary Range: R 643 540.43 (Total Cost to Company)
Ref. No: BCMDA-VAC-001-19
- M+3 qualification in Tourism or equivalent qualification majoring in Economics and/or Business Management.
- Financial Management, quantitative capability, Project Management, Strategic capability, Problem Solving, People Management and Communication skills & analytical skills.
- Must have good report writing & presentation skills.
- Advanced computer literacy (Especially PowerPoint & Excel)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Driving license is essential
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide specialized tourism industry and sector advisory services.
- Develop and coordinate the provisioning of sector specific development services and projects.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the general performance of the sector to stimulate economic growth and to create decent work; and impact of Agency’s tourism sector development policies, strategies, programmes and instruments.
- Provide Project Packaging & Product Development
- Provide Marketing & Investment Promotion services
- Provide Stakeholder engagement& Social facilitation
The post is based in East London and any enquiries regarding the content of above post can be directed to Ms Fezeka Momoza on 043 – 1010 163
Candidates who are suitably qualified as per the minimum requirements for the posts set out in the advertisement are to submit a copy of their curriculum vitae together with a covering letter, along with the relevant required documentation for a specific post (i.e. certified copies of certificates, diplomas, degrees, identity document, drivers’ license and membership to various regulating bodies. Non-submission of the required supporting documentation may disqualify a candidate.
Fraudulent qualifications and information submitted, will disqualify any candidates with immediate effect. Candidates are cautioned that documentation and information provided is checked with relevant authorities and fraudulent submissions may also lead to criminal charges being laid against persons involved in submission thereof.
Buffalo City Metropolitan Development Agency reserves the right not to fill any or all of the positions advertised.
Applications can be hand delivered to BCMDA Corporate Services Division, Lower Chester Road IDZ, Sunnyridge, East London, 5241 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 19 August 2019
Should candidates not be contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date, they may regard their applications as having been unsuccessful.
EXECUTIVE MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES