RISK & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Salary Range: R 523 579.88
Ref. No: BCMDA-VAC-001-19
- Minimum NQF Level 6 in Internal Auditing/Risk Management
- Must have good report writing, presentation, analytical and communication skills
- Computer literate (especially PowerPoint and excel)
- Must be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of Risk Management & Compliance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in the field of auditing or risk management.
Key Performance Areas:
- Implementation the Risk Management Framework in the Agency
- Performs risk management activities (risk identification, risk assessment, facilitating development of controls) in accordance with all relevant policies, legislation and risk management guiding
- Facilitates and oversee the compilation of risk registers and recording of inherent unidentified risks
- Monitors the effectiveness and adequacy of existing controls
- Assists in the implementation of the fraud presentation plan.
- Responsible and accountable of submission of Risk compliances to the Board, EXCO & Audit Committee.
- To develop, update and review Risk & Compliance related policies
The post is based in East London and any enquiries regarding the content of above post can be directed to Ms Fezeka Momoza on 043 – 1010 163
Candidates who are suitably qualified as per the minimum requirements for the posts set out in the advertisement are to submit a copy of their curriculum vitae together with a covering letter, along with the relevant required documentation for a specific post (i.e. certified copies of certificates, diplomas, degrees, identity document, drivers’ license and membership to various regulating bodies. Non-submission of the required supporting documentation may disqualify a candidate.
Fraudulent qualifications and information submitted, will disqualify any candidates with immediate effect. Candidates are cautioned that documentation and information provided is checked with relevant authorities and fraudulent submissions may also lead to criminal charges being laid against persons involved in submission thereof.
Buffalo City Metropolitan Development Agency reserves the right not to fill any or all of the positions advertised.
Applications can be hand delivered to BCMDA Corporate Services Division, Lower Chester Road IDZ, Sunnyridge, East London, 5241 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 19 August 2019
Should candidates not be contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date, they may regard their applications as having been unsuccessful.
EXECUTIVE MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES