Supply Chain & Asset Management Practitioner
Salary Range: R 579 992.07 (Total Cost to Company)
Ref. No: BCMDA-VAC-001-20
- An NQF Level 6 qualification in Accounting / Local Government Finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in the field
- Must have good report writing, presentation, analytical and communication skills
- High level of Computer literacy is essential
- A Driver’s license will be an added advantage
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop procurement plan for approval by EXCO by consolidating procurement submissions from user divisions
- Assist Divisions with the process of drafting specification / terms of reference and special conditions of contract in line with the BCMDA SCM Policy.
- Receiving and verifying information recorded in requisition documentation (projects, line item numbers, budget, specifications etc) and processing of information on the mSCOA compliant system.
- Providing input into drafting and placing of tender notices in line with the BCMDA SCM Policy and communication with external stakeholders in respect of tender related queries
- Assist with development of service level agreements (SLA) or contracts in respect of goods and services procured through the BCMDA SCM Policy.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports related to SCM and Asset Management and submit these to the Manager: SCM and Asset Management.
- Provide input in the SCM and Asset Management related risk assessment, universe/register, response plan and implementation.
The post is based in East London and any enquiries regarding the content of above post can be directed to Ms Fezeka Momoza on 043 – 1010 163/ 064 007 7961
Candidates who are suitably qualified as per the minimum requirements for the posts set out in the advertisement are to submit a copy of their curriculum vitae together with a covering letter, along with the relevant required documentation for a specific post (i.e. certified copies of certificates, diplomas, degrees, identity document, drivers’ license and membership to various regulating bodies. Non-submission of the required supporting documentation may disqualify a candidate.
Fraudulent qualifications and information submitted, will disqualify any candidates with immediate effect. Candidates are cautioned that documentation and information provided is checked with relevant authorities and fraudulent submissions may also lead to criminal charges being laid against persons involved in submission thereof.
Buffalo City Metropolitan Development Agency reserves the right not to fill any or all of the positions advertised.
emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 17 February 2020
Should candidates not be contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date, they may regard their applications as having been unsuccessful.
EXECUTIVE MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES